Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Today's Class

     It was basically a normal class today. We sat in our seats, took out our notebooks, and learned. We learned how to put inks on our blogs, which I will do in the future. Before class, I checked on my blog stats. It turns out that I had people from Russia, Germany, France, and even the Ukraine look at my blog. I thought that was so cool that people from a different continent looked at my blog even thought they probably didn't understand my blog because it was in English. Today, we also discussed how to tell if websites are legit or fake. I thought that exercise was really cool and fun. Our class also talked about Wikipedia and how useful it is. Mr. Schick told us that Wikipedia is a very reliable source to get information. I never use to use Wikipedia because i thought that nearly anybody could post things on there even if the information was not true. It turns out that you have to go though this process with Wikipedia to be allowed to put information on the website. Now I will definitely use Wikipedia in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment