Monday, September 17, 2012

Power Point

Mr. Schick made us a power point today that we had to take notes from. We had to write down our notes in our composition book, which i dislike doing. My notes in my composition book are always so sloppy because I have horrible handwriting and that bothers me extremely. I am a neat freak and I have to have everything organized and because my notes are not organized, I type them up. I wish I could just always type my notes up because it would be much easier for me and it would also help save the environment by not wasting a composition book. I would also have to not worry about taking my composition book home everyday to study the notes; the notes would already be on my computer which I always make sure I take home. Taking notes in my composition book may be a good thing though. I wouldn't get distracted on my computer and when I type up the information, I am reviewing the notes and going over the information in my head again. Anyways, I hope the next power point will have a little more color and more pizzazz than the last one.

No comments:

Post a Comment