Thursday, September 6, 2012

Note Taking and Illinois

       Note taking seemed very easy to me at first, but it is pretty hard to take notes when the teacher talks fast. It is hard to write fast and make my handwriting legible at the same time. I am a horrible speller so I don't worry about spelling my notes words right. I take my notes by doing bullets. We also did an exercise on note taking that dealt with Illinois. I learned that Illinois has more people than any other state in the mid west region and is the fifth most populated state out of all the fifty states. Illinois is nicknamed The Prairie State because it is flat and has many plains. A lot of people live in and around the city Chicago in Illinois. Illinois also leads in industry and has many farms. We also learned that Mr. Schick was born in Chicago in December. Today's class was fun but I can't wait till we start to really learn about Human Geography.

No comments:

Post a Comment