Wednesday, September 12, 2012

9-12-12

Today's class was pretty nice. We went over the questions Mr. Schick gave us to complete on Wednesday, which was not stressful at all. It was really cool how I learned about so many different countries in just a small amount of time. For example, I learned that Mexico has the world's third largest amount of airports in one country. I liked using the CIA World Fact Book to retrieve information about certain topics. I think I will use the CIA World Fact Book if I need to do research on a certain country because that fact book has a lot of important information about all the countries in the world. It is impossible to know every single little detain about every country in the whole world, but the authors of the CIA World Fact Book did a wonderful job of gathering an immense amount of information about each country. The CIA World Fact Book is an amazingly useful tool that will absolutely help me later on in life with project about the world and about the countries of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment