Monday, September 3, 2012

Essay #3


       Over the next four years at John Carroll, I want to become a successful student who tries to live up to my fullest potential. My career at John Carroll should be very successful and positive if I implement and utilize my five point actions correctly. First off, I must always be prepared. I need to bring all my supplies to class and try to never forget anything such as my homework. Second, I must be responsible. I have to be responsible for doing my homework and making sure I am never late to a class. Third, I need to make sure my grades are acceptable and continuously apply myself to my school work as well as all my assignments.  Fourth, I need to continuously challenge myself and set the expectations high.  Lastly, I need to learn. I need to pay attention in school, to absorb the information. I also need to learn from my mistakes. I believe that if I carry out all of these actions, my career at John Carroll will be very successful and I will achieve many great things. 

1 comment:

  1. Go Carly! Stick to this plan and you are going to rock John Carroll. 25/25.

    ReplyDelete