Saturday, September 15, 2012

The World

We discussed the video from You Tube that Mr. Schick showed us in class. Some of the information presented in that video scared me. I thought it was scary when the video stated that our country is currently preparing students of jobs that don't even exist yet. I also thought that it was a little frightening when the video showed all the facts about how many people live on the Earth. If the Earth's population keeps on climbing up and even doubles in the next 20 years, I'm afraid that there will be no room anywhere and they will not be enough food or clean water. As technology and science progress, hopefully we can make and find more valuable technology and information such as the cure to cancer. In the future, the world may or may not be a kayos. I guess we will just have to wait and find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment