Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Test Taken

I was really excited to get my test back. I knew I would do well because I studied all the information and I even made a study guide. The only part of the test I thought I would get wrong was the section about the presentations given but I got that section all right. I was nervous when Mr. Schick called my name to get my to go get my test, but when I heard the ding of the bell which signifies an A on a test, I knew I was fine. I was actually pretty mad at myself for getting some of the questions wrong. One of the questions that I got wrong was just so stupid. I knew the correct answer but circled a wrong answer. Anyways, today's class was fairly odd and interesting. Mr. Schick left the class room because the class was talking so much. I do agree that we were chatty today but it really scared me when he left the class room. It felt like Mr. Schick was gone for about five minutes. I felt really bad for Mr. Schick because he is such a nice guy and is a great teacher. He deserves all of our undivided attention the whole entire class. For future classes, I will try to refrain from talking during class.

1 comment: