Thursday, September 20, 2012

Nigeria Presentation

I wasn't that excited to do my presentation today which was about Nigeria. The facts that I remember about my group presentation were that Nigeria is second in the world for the most number of people living with HIV or AIDS out of all the countries in the world. Nigeria has 3.3 million people living with HIV or AIDS. The net migration rate (NMR) is -0.22 and because the NMR is a negative number, the amount of people leaving the country is greater than the amount of people coming into the country. My presentation was pretty easy. I just summarized the information I put on my slides and read. I think our group did a great job. I am very proud of myself for knowing information about Nigeria's flag. Overall, the class was fun and it was fun to learn about other countries as well as present my country to the class.

No comments:

Post a Comment