Thursday, September 13, 2012

Bloggin

I have no idea what is wrong with some people's blogs but I am so glad that my blog works, kind of. When ever I go on blogger.com and long in to my account, my human geography blog was deleted off the my blogs page. I can still access my blog through Mr. Schick's website. I am so lucky that my blog works because I would have lost my precious blog and the essays that I wrote on my blog too. We finished going over the rest of the CIA World Fact Book questions. I really did love this CIA World Fact Book exercise because I got to learn about numerous differences of each country. I realized that the Unites States in as bad as I thought it was. The thought that the United States had a porr economy and was in a real state of chaos but it turns out that the Unites States of America is a pretty rich country and a great place to live. We also had to watch a video that was very interesting. The facts that the video presented astounded me. the two most interesting facts were how 600 tweets are sent in one second and how 694,000 songs were downloaded illegally during the video clip.

No comments:

Post a Comment