Monday, September 24, 2012

Taking the Test

The test was not that challenging at all. There were only a few questions that I might have doubted myself on but other than that, everything was easy. I was surprised when Schick put questions on the test about the countries that were presented because I just thought that Mr. Schick just assigned us that project as an exercise to use the CIA World Fact Book. I am so glad that more than half of the questions revolved around my country that I presented or at least i hope they were about that country. I thought we would have longer answer questions like essays but the longest answer I had to write on the test was to define the acronym TFR (total fertility rate) and RNI (Rate of Natural Increase) which wasn't hard. I don't actually know if I am suppose to blog tonight but just to be save, I did. Anyways, I have a shadow tomorrow so she is very lucky to experience the wonderful class that is Human Geography.

No comments:

Post a Comment