Saturday, October 6, 2012

Quiz?

I was completely unaware that we had a quiz today. I came in and Wilfred told me good luck on my quiz. I was so frustrated when I found out that we actually had a quiz on the God Grew Tired of Us. I was thrilled when he gave us 15 whole minutes to quickly study out notes. It was like a roller coaster of anger and happiness in class today. I think i did pretty well on my quiz. I got all the answers write but I misspelled most of them. I would have definitely got an A on the quiz if it was multiple choice or i spelling didn't count. The movie would have been easier to follow if it only about the two boys that lived in Pittsburgh or just about the one lost boy that lived in Syracuse, New York. Alice was wearing a Syracuse sweatshirt when we were talking the quiz and I didn't know how to spell Syracuse so i could have easily looked at her sweatshirt and go the correct spelling but I didn't notice it and took a guess on how to spell Syracuse. I can't wait to get my quiz back.

No comments:

Post a Comment