Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Helping Out

We all need to help out in some way during our lives or else we will not be purely satisfied with the true happiness you get when you help others in need. I really love to donate money to organizations and help out by volunteering. I just get this awesome feeling inside of me when I help people in need. Getting our class involved with charity and outreach programs is a great idea. I love how Mr. Schick let us take control of the project. I liked how everyone in all the sections could work as a group on one power point document, but sometimes it got annoying. I remember beginning to type up m first charity group, Smile Train, when someone just deleted everything that I types. So I made a new page and began to type on that. Then, more people found my page and began to type on it as well. I didn't mind this but they were moving my words and messing up my spacing. I ended up typing the rest of the charity and outreach groups on a Word document and then pasting them in the online document. This was a pretty neat project and I can't wait to get involved.

No comments:

Post a Comment