Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Just a Class

Today's class started out with excitement. I arrived our usually classroom, ready to go. Then I was told that our class today was relocated to a different class room. It was nice to have a change in scenery. I really did like this classroom. I was big and I loved the two big doors that the room contained. After about five minutes in class, we figured out that there was no teacher in our room. We called the main office to address the situation and we even sent Ricky down to the main office to retrieve information about our class' no teacher status. Then our sub finally came. I seriously could have gone a whole class without a sub. We had to write 15 terms that we think will be on the quiz so hopeful we will be able to use those papers on the quiz which was moved to Friday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment