Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Our Second Power Point

These power points were about the explorers of the Americas. These explorers include Native Americans, Vikings, and Christopher Columbus. My group was responsible for gathering the information about the Vikings. I realized that I should really start to bring home my book that I take note in because I should re type my notes on this blog. Tomorrow I need to remember to bring my book home so I can type up the notes. Our presentation went very well and I positive we all got a good grade on this project. When the Christopher Columbus group presented the first half of their power point, I was intrigued with one interesting factoid on their slide. If I do remember correctly, the slide stated that Christopher Columbus captured some of the Native Americans and made them slaves. He even raped some of the Native American women. I do not want to celebrate Christopher Columbus day anymore because of his disgraceful actions and because he wasn't even the first person to find America; the Native Americans were the first people to find America.

No comments:

Post a Comment