Monday, August 27, 2012

Introducing Human Geography


Human Geography seems like an interesting class where I will have tons of fun. The teacher, Mr. Schick, is a lively man who cares about the environment. I can tell Mr. Schick loves the Earth, because he is trying to make the class a no paper class, where we don't use paper at all. I believe that this is a great way to save the environment and we are able to have a paper free class because of the technology supplied to us. I have never had a blog before and I think that having a blog is a great way to express ourselves. It's really interesting how we can customize and personalize our blog. Today we got assigned new seats. I liked my old seat because I was sitting near my friends but I love to talk with my friends so it’s a good thing that he moved me where there are less distractions. I’m definitely looking forward to Human Geography and I can’t wait to dive into all the knowledge awaiting us.   

No comments:

Post a Comment