Sunday, August 26, 2012

First Day At John Carroll


The first day of John Carroll was filled with new faces, new teachers, and a new surrounding. I finally got to see my friends that I missed and haven’t seen all summer. I got to meet new people and I already made a couple new friends. The school seemed vast at first, but when I toured around and was shown where all the rooms are located, it didn’t seem as complex as I first though. The lockers appeared complicated at first, but I conquered my locker combination on the very first try. I even helped out other students with their lockers troubles. All of the classes that I went to seemed like they would be interesting. It appeared my classes will be filled with laughs, fun projects, and exciting ways to learn. Over all, my experience was delightful and I can’t wait to start school.

No comments:

Post a Comment