Saturday, November 3, 2012

World Leaders


I'm so excited to learn about the other countries' leaders. I am glad that we went over all the correct answers to the assignment Mr. Schick gave to us last week because some of my answers were incorrect and it would have been horrible if I studied the wrong answers for the test on the world leaders. What I didn't understand about this small project given to us was why we had to find a picture of the country's leader. Hopefully we will not need to memorize the picture of the country's leader and match it up with his or her name, the type of government the country has, and the country's name. That would be pretty challenging but I'm sure I could do it because I have a very good photographic memory. I like how we are going to have our exam before Christmas break because then I will not have to worry about studying over break. 

No comments:

Post a Comment