Thursday, November 1, 2012

Going Over the Test

The most recent test that we took was a bit of a challenge. It really required me to deeply think about all the material that we covered in class. The whole test was about the 5 religions, the 3 groups of explorers that "discovered' the Americas, and the notes we took about culture. Some of the material on the test was new to me and I had to make an educated guess.I was pretty satisfied with my grade but I know that if I had more time to study, I would have definitely gotten a better score. I made a pretty helpful study guide that I studied for a little while. I really hope that next time I have a test, I will be able to take more time out of my day to study. The hardest part about the whole test was trying to answer questions that I didn't know the answer to.  I liked having the test on a scan tron but I would have rather had it on paper so I could keep the paper and study all the answers that I got wrong. 

No comments:

Post a Comment